PRx was founded in Silicon Valley in 1975, and has grown and added capabilities as the needs of clients and the technology of communications have evolved.
PRx is now launching a new service, PRx Digital, which helps bridge the gap between the need to engage audiences and the shrinking "news hole" that makes traditional media relations more and more challenging.
PRx has developed a set of services based on the premise that social media platforms are increasingly important for engaging audiences and video is the most engaging medium on social media.
"We have found that putting our client's messages into video and social media has really given our storytelling talents free rein," says PRx founder Brenna Bolger. "We have always prided ourselves on finding the narrative and nuggets of each client's story, and this new dimension has created a great showcase for the stories of Silicon Valley."
Examples of the services provided by PRx Digital:
- Television news segments filmed, written, narrated and produced to broadcast your news via your website, YouTube or Vimeo channel, Facebook, Twitter or other social media platforms
- A new, dedicated YouTube channel just for video stories about our local community - Silicon Valley Custom News Channel
- Corporate or organizational mini-documentaries
- Customer testimonials
- Overview films about conferences, symposia, trade shows, annual meetings
- Virtual tours of a facility or retail outlet
PRx Digital captured the essence of Joint Venture Silicon Valley's 2012 "State of the Valley" conference: http://vimeo.com/37213281
A high-visibility conference planned and implemented for Financial Executives International Silicon Valley Chapter: http://vimeo.com/33314639
An innovative clean-tech exhibition sponsored by Joint Venture Silicon Valley and the Environment Business Cluster: http://vimeo.com/35725071
For more information about PRx Digital, visit www.prxinc.com/digital or call 408 3287-1700
Buck for a Bike Launch
Cypress Donates Building to Second Harvest Food Bank
Economic Worlds Colliding?
Napa Valley Gets a Taste of Clos De La Tech
Silicon Valley Clean Tech Conference
State of the Valley Conference 2012